Hot Meals Preparation Services
1) Can you point me in the right direction to find the proposal on your website?
Here is the website for the Hot Meals Preparation Services Proposal for FY 2019.
2) For the Hot Meal Preparation Services, do the meals need to be delivered Hot? Can the meals be refrigerated and delivered directly to the participant?
On Page 10 of the RFP, it states that proposals are being requested to provide hot meals only. No proposals for cold, frozen, or fresh meals will be accepted.
Legal Assistance and Benefits counseling/State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) and Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA), and Long Term Care Ombudsman and Elder Abuse Prevention Services
1) Please see the attached forms that were submitted with the last bid. Are these forms no longer required? I did not see them in the current bid.
The following forms are not required for the current RFP, and were not included in the RFP application for FY 2019, ’20 and ‘21:
Assurance of Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act 1990
Assurance of Compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 197
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act (P. L. 88-352)
The Terms and Conditions for Official Application
2) I assume that KLA does not have to complete the EEO forms in the bid, because we are asking for less than $500,000. Please confirm.
To clarify who is applicable for EEO forms, please see Section 5.06 of the Request for Proposal—EEO Requirements, which states "the Kentucky EEO Act, KRS 45.560-45.640, applies to all State government projects with an estimated value exceeding $500,000.00. Since the value of each of the projects for Legal Assistance and Benefits Counseling, State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) and Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA) and Long Term Care Ombudsman and Elder Abuse Prevention Services funds would not exceed that amount, the Kentucky EEO Act would not apply, and EEO forms would be non-applicable to agencies submitting proposals for these programs. As indicated on instructions, 6.02 Format of Proposal, agencies should mark N/A for this question on the form of the Application Checklist.
3) Could you please send as many of the forms as possible in electronic format?
These forms can be requested in writing and emailed to potential provider. These forms have been made available on the BRADD website.