The Barren River Area Development District (BRADD), a multi-jurisdictional planning and development agency, is seeking a motivated individual for the position of Infrastructure Management Planner. The position serves as the long-range planning representative and assists individual utilities with project planning and development activities. Responsibilities include preparation of project profiles in the statewide database, maintenance of resource information, assistance to the council in the prioritization of projects for funding and assistance to utilities in seeking funding for projects.
The position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Public Administration, Geography or related field.
- Master’s Degree and/or two years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience with state and federal programs is desired.
- Must be team oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, and work effectively with other staff, public officials and the general public on a regular basis.
- Must be detailed oriented and well organized.
- Applicant must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Computer skills are required.
BRADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Review of applications will begin Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 and will continue until position is filled.