The Barren River Area Development District (BRADD), a multi-jurisdictional planning and development agency, is seeking a motivated individual for the position of Associate Director of Planning & Development. This position is to supervise all department personnel. Areas of essential job function include but are not limited to: Business Lending, Community Projects & Public Administration, GIS/Mapping, Housing, Infrastructure Development, Network Administration and Transportation.
The position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Public Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s Degree and/or two years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience with state and federal programs is desired.
- Must be team oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, and work effectively with other staff, public officials and the general public on a regular basis.
- Must be detailed oriented and well organized.
- Applicant must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Computer skills are required.
- Management experience is preferred.
*BRADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Review of applications will begin Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 and will continue until position is filled.